Wednesday 1 April 2009

thirty-two

words cannot quite describe how much i love this necklace



it's based on prokofiev's peter and the wolf. i don't know the story that well, though i did catch a splendid stop motion version a couple of christmases ago. from what i remember, the bird has a damaged wing and cannot fly, hence the balloon and rope, and the fat ginger cat wants to eat the two birds, and the wolf wants to eat everyone. tch. they should just take up veganism and have nut roast, it would save all the palava.


look, there's even the duck in his belly! oh,what detail.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't David Bowie record a version of it? I remember my parents playing it to me over and over again when I was little.
    That necklace is great, much better than the Christmas decoration ones I've been diy-ing...

    ReplyDelete