Wednesday 7 January 2009

One

Mae West once said: 'Keep a diary, and someday it'll keep you'. Whilst my Harry-Potterised brain reacts with a 'What, LIKE VOLDEMORT'S DID, EH, EH?? Roosters DIED because of that shit!', the more sensible bit (sadly not a good deal larger) thinks old Mae had a point. A few weeks ago, gathered round the table for a festive lunch, it transpired that my sister's memories of the previous family christmas was far clearer than mine.

My sister hadn't actually spent that christmas with us.

In order to prevent my life becoming a series of 'eh?' moments, and to save my siblings the bother of having to remember my life for me, I have decided to dip my toes into blogland. Hallo.




1 comment:

  1. HALLO.

    Good start, chum. O to laughter in three seconds. Shame you're not this witty in real life. JOKES. Look, the wittiness, it's catching...

    ReplyDelete