Wednesday 27 April 2011

one hundred and twenty-four

I just wrote a long(ish) email to a friend about why I don't much like the word lame being used to describe things that suck, and now my brain is feeling all tired.

o little blog, how i neglect you!

I very much like this song and video:



The odd, carnivalesque tune is so captivating. And that line 'remember how we shook shook' - rightly or wrongly - reminds me of falling for someone, and getting to know them (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more).

2 comments:

  1. That's an excellent song and not at all what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rather excellent (maybe a tad overplayed in my house at the moment, but that is the way with falling in love with a song). I am interested to know what you were expecting..

    ReplyDelete